What do we know so far...... ?
Well not a lot really, and anything you've heard is pure speculation. Until Honda make an official announcement then we're all in the dark
All we know so far has been derived from the photos plus the fact that Honda will be sponsoring the European Junior Cup. Again it's only presumption that the because of the sponsorship it'll be a CBR500, but obviously that seems likely.
What's apparent is that:
1. It's a parallel twin
2. Components are shared across the 3 bike range
3. Each bike is likely to have a power output of 45/47hp to meet UK A2 licence regulations (for 2013).
4. Shared components across the range to reduce costs
5. Traditional” telescopic forks
6. Single front disc brakes ? CBS
7. Manufactured in Thailand where the CBR250R is made